LAASER provides skilled and thoughtful emergency care 24/7/365 to pets who have undergone serious illness or injury. Our team of board-certified specialists, emergency room doctors, and highly-skilled veterinary technicians are there for you when you need us most. After your visit, we will provide continued or follow-up care in our ICU, through referral to one of our specialists, or through your primary care veterinarian.
You know your pet best! We’re always here for you, all-day, every day. LAASER will provide you and your pet with excellent, compassionate care and service.
Call LAASER immediately at 323-800-VETS (8387) if your pet:
- Has been hit by a car or had other trauma
- Has been poisoned
- Is bleeding
- Is vomiting excessively
- Is having or had a seizure
- Is having trouble urinating
- Is experiencing excessive diarrhea
- Is having difficulty breathing or having collapse/weakness
- Is having difficulty giving birth