- We ask that all guests wear a mask and maintain social distancing when outside our facilities and interacting with our employees.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms or have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, please refrain from visiting our hospitals.
- For safety reasons, our lobbies are closed to visitors. A staff member will meet you and your pet curbside when you arrive.
Emergency room visit
- Our emergency room functions like a triage center. Pets are seen in order of severity of injury or illness. Pets with less severe conditions may wait longer than those in critical conditions.
- Please check in to the ER queue and claim your place in line by clicking here. Our queuing system will direct you through the next steps, forms you need to sign, and provide real-time updates of your place in line.
- If your pet is experiencing life-threatening injury, or you are unsure if your pet’s condition is serious, please call us at (323)-800-VETS (8387)
- Once you have been checked in and been notified your pet is ready to be seen, a team member will meet you and your pet outside in your car.
- An emergency room technician will come to gather information and assess your pet’s condition. Your pet will then be brought into our hospital for evaluation and treatment by an emergency room doctor. We ask that you remove any collars, harnesses, and leashes before handing your pet over. The tech will use a LAASER leash to walk the patient in. A carrier is required for cats.
- Please wait in your car for a staff member to call and discuss your pet’s diagnosis and treatment options.
- If your pet requires additional tests (bloodwork, x-rays, CT, MRI, etc.), or needs to be hospitalized, you will receive a treatment plan via email for you to review and authorize. A doctor’s assistant will then call you to review the plan and ask for your authorization before proceeding.
- If your pet is hospitalized, you may leave once we receive your initial deposit along with your authorization via email.
- If your pet is clear to leave after receiving treatment, a representative from the Client Care team will assist you with check-out.
Appointments with a Specialty Doctor
- Upon arrival, please remain in your car and check in on our website. Please text your parking spot number or a description of your vehicle to help our technicians find you quickly.
- A veterinary technician from the designated department will come out to your vehicle, gather your information, and take in your pet.
- We ask that you remain in your car while the doctor is examining your pet.
- A doctor will call you to discuss your pet’s diagnosis, additional testing, and treatment options.
- Upon agreeing on the next steps, a doctor’s assistant will email you an estimate and request authorization to proceed.
- Upon completion of the appointment, we will bring your pet back to your car and email you the discharge paperwork.
To reduce wait times and for your convenience, please use our online Pharmacy for medication refills. The link can be found here: Online Pharmacy. The medications will be reviewed and approved by our office and the medication will ship directly to you!
If you prefer to have us fill the medication in-house. please allow 48-72 hours for medication refills, as we are extremely busy. For faster service, please consider using our easy and convenient online pharmacy. You can request the refill through our client portal found here: Client Portal. Once you are notified that your medication is ready, please call ahead to arrange your payment and notify us you are on your way.
Upon arrival, please call the facility so a Client Care Representative can have medications ready for an expedited check-out process.
Thank You for entrusting LAASER with your pets care
As times remain unpredictable and challenges continue to arise, LAASER is committed to providing every pet and pet owner with great service and unmatched medical care.
We thank you for choosing LAASER for your pet’s care.